Need an ID and/or place to find this hardware

« back to Tools, Hardware & Accessories forum

Topic by MatthewG posted 09-04-2017 09:03 PM 4635 views 0 times favorited 6 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View MatthewG's profile


1 post in 1834 days

09-04-2017 09:03 PM

A bit of help requested. This hardware is used to hold the screen window insert into an older screen door—you turn them to release the window and swap in a glass insert. They are set into a 1-3/4 inch drilled pocket in the door frame.

Does anyone know what they are called (so I can google them) and/or where to get them? I need a half dozen or so. I have checked a couple of hardware stores, Home Depot—the older guys recognize them but don’t know where to get them.

Matthew—Thanks in advance!

View onesetvision's profile


1 post in 238 days

04-17-2018 11:22 AM

Great post. If you wish to 3D Exhibition Designing Services

View johnycruise's profile


1 post in 27 days

11-14-2018 10:27 AM

Nice post. Thanks for sharing. Visit service host superfetch

View sneha's profile


2 posts in 2 days

12-10-2018 08:44 AM

Amazing Article Thanks For Sharing Service host Superfetch

View sneha's profile


2 posts in 2 days

12-10-2018 08:47 AM

Hey We providing Free Car Look here How to get a free car from the Government

View everydetails's profile


18 posts in 20 hours

12-11-2018 01:51 PM

Thanks for Sharing Every Details Article With Us.

View jose56's profile


7 posts in 7 days

12-12-2018 05:03 AM

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with helpful information to work on. You have performed an impressive activity and our entire community might be thankful to you. https://www.voiture.ovh/meilleur-disque-de-frein/

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: All views and comments posted by members are not necessarily those of HomeRefurbers.com or of those working on the site.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

LumberJocks.com :: woodworking showcase