|Project by Sparkyy||posted 12-29-2012 07:45 PM||1887 views||1 time favorited||1 comment|
My bathroom walls were quietly soaked from the water heater that had developed a small leak. Over the course of a few months, it seeped into the walls surrounding the garage and developed mold. I removed all the drywall and flooring affected and then coated the wood with several coats of bleach to kill the mold and a professional disinfectant meant to kill household mold. Then I coated the studs with kilz and rebuild it. Took me about two weeks right before the mother in law came to stay for Thanksgiving last year.