|Project by JimmyC72||posted 1521 days ago||2094 views||0 times favorited||6 comments|
After several smaller home improvement projects, I decided I was ready for a more involved/difficult one. Our existing cab’s were fine structurally but they were too dark. Refacing was my best option. To add to the difficulty level, I made the oak raised panel doors myself…for the first time. For months I was looking at the Freud raised panel bit set w/backcutter and could finally justify the pricetag. Incidentally, this project justified more than a few purchases. So, 2 new dbl-hung windows, a backdoor, all new base and trim, new door jamb(made myself),tile backsplash, Oak register and two cold air vents(made myself), Small crown molding(made myself), counter edging(made myself),window seats(made myself) 14 raised panel doors(1 4panel pantry) 5 drawer fronts(made myself) and paint.
-- That tape was just here!