I’ve had a little “nudge” by a HomeRefurber to hold a challenge similar to what LumberJocks and GardenTenders have. So here we go…
Post a project that showcases a mirror – perhaps it has a special location in a room or maybe it has a special frame; maybe it is stylized to fit the mood or style of the home, or… well, it’s your project and your mirror.
1. Post a project with a before and after picture (ex. a blank wall and a mirrored wall or a plain mirror and a decorated mirror)
2. Describe the how/why behind the choice, the look, and/or placement of the mirror
3. Tag your project as “challenge-03”
4. Deadline for entries is March 31, 2012
The challenge winner, voted by our HomeRefurbers members, will have the “Golden Trophy” posted on their profile page.
I will announce the winner on April 8, 2012. (See below for voting process.)
I received a message from Karson: “OK I’m up to the challenge. I’ll offer to make an Andy style Palm box in the style of [this box – see below]. That box has been sold but I’ve still got some of the wood so I’ll make another for the winner.”
And so we have another prize!! How wonderful.
1. After March 31, 2012, message me, letting me know which project gets your vote.
2. Deadline for voting is April 7, 2012.
See all entries here: http://homerefurbers.com/projects/tag/challenge-03
-- ~ Debbie, Ontario Canada